Ancelotti denies buying striker and set a date for the start of Rodriguez




Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti Denied buy striker during the current transfer market.
Carlo Ancelotti said after his team's warm-up match with Inter Milan "We have Karim Benzema, Isco and we can play the role of attacker placebo, and have the scorers like Ronaldo and Bale therefore do not need another striker" 

Carlo's remarks closed the door in front of the news related to bringing Radmil Falcao or Romelu Lukaku in the coming days.

Italian coach touched to Di Maria status saying , "I do not know anything about what is said about his move to PSG, the player on vacation and will return to us on the fifth of next month."
And the biggest deal James Rodriguez said "player on vacation after the World Cup, will be with us in the first days of August"

The Real Deal is expected announcement Keilor Navas Costa Rica goalkeeper and club Levante.
On the other hand , the Spanish newspaper "konfadonsial" launched hot news confirms that the Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti believes that the Welshman Gareth Bale will have greater significance of Cristiano Ronaldo, who was the star of the team in recent years.

Welsh star arrived to preparations for this summer Real Madrid stronger even he was forced to coach the Italian thought he would reference of the team during the 2014-2015 season, Ancelotti believes that the "Prince of Wales" will be crucial more than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Upon his return to training two weeks ago began to show dramatically that Bale is another player, in the exercise shows that the Welshman has become stronger and more muscles than last year, a single image is enough to prove that the Welsh had trained strongly during his leave to become stronger this season.

Real Madrid includes Roberto Carlos successor for free and awaits Navas





Real Madrid club announced for his third deal in the season this summer transfer window, after the contract with Toni Kroos midfielder Bayern Munich and German national team, and striker James Rodriguez Monaco Colombia's top scorer World Cup winner Brazil.

The English newspaper "Daily Mail" that the club contracts with left-back Abner Felipe de Almeida Souza, nicknamed new "Roberto Carlos", on a free transfer after his contract with the 18-year-old with his club Coritiba.  

It added that Abner will join the reserve team for Real Madrid, "Castilla," was the focus of attention of big European clubs such as AS Roma, who has been following the youngster before rupturing the cruciate ligament.

It stated that the young Brazilian player deal is not heavy such as Cross and Rodriguez, but it is a very important investment for the future of the Royal team, but the player in front of him a long way to compete with compatriot Marcelo to reserve a place in the starting line-up for the first team.


On the other hand , it Was expected to move Costa Rican goalkeeper Keilor Navas to Real Madrid in the coming hours.

Ace newspaper today revealed details of the player transition who drew the attention of everyone in the last World Cup held in Brazil, and said that his contract will be extended to 5 years, and his reward will be two million euros per season almost.

And the value of the transition AS said that Real Madrid will pay 10 million euros, and that the player will undergo during the hours of medical examinations to be immediately after the official announcement.

Navas Goalkeeper by Marca will receive two million euros from the value of his transmission by an item of his contract with Levante, also Marca confirmed that coming means the departure of Diego Lopez to Monaco or Naples.

Urgent .. Jeremy Mathieu to Barcelona officially




Barcelona announced on Wednesday formally signing with the  French defender Jeremy Mathieu of Valencia.
The club confirmed that Matthew signs a contract for 4 seasons, and the press revealed that the value of the transition is 10 million euros in cash and 10 million euros will be paid later in installments.
The club Valencia have rejected the departure of defender compared to less than 20 million euros, under the insistence of Matthew to leave so it was agreed to pay this amount in installments.
The administration of Valencia announced that it takes Matthew with it if Barcelona did not sign him to Peru today, prompting the Catalan administration to resolve matters quickly.
Barcelona seeks to strengthen the squad by strong transactions in order to compensate for last season's disappointing.
Jeremy Matthew had refused to participate in the German Nuremberg friendly match, which was held on Saturday.
Catalan newspaper Sport pointed out that Matthew has refused to participate in front of Nuremberg, in order to put pressure on the management of the club's departure to Barcelona during the coming period.
The newspaper added that the player is part of the club and upon compliance with all the commitments, which means obliging him to travel with his colleagues on a tour of South America.
The club refused the departure of Matthew about the team, but by pushing the value of the penalty clause by officials of the Spanish club Barcelona.
The match ended Valencia loss of "1-3" after the team's progress after 52 minutes by Vera feet, to win the club Nuremberg three goals in minutes 56, 60 and 62, respectively.
The Nuno Espirito artistic director of Club Valencia has said yesterday's Sky Sports, said: "Matthew Valencia player, he got the rest of the exercises."

Morata injury after two days of joining Juventus … and Juventus announced officially his absence for 50 days




Spain striker youngster Alvaro Morata suffered to a knee injury in training for his new Serie A champions Juventus Football in the last three seasons.
Morata joined Juventus to come from the ranks of Real Madrid on Saturday compared to 20 million euros, but unfortunately stop the lookout for him after he suffered the injury in his left knee during a training session for his team today.
The Juve's official website announced  that Murata (21 years) is suffering from an injury to his left knee and he will undergo more medical tests on Tuesday to determine the extent of his injury.
Morata is one of the Spanish promising talents in the last period and is considered by many that he has a scoring sense in front of goal, expecting a bright future.
Juventus officially announced the injury to striker Alvaro Morata for 40 a day.
Sport Toto Italian newspaper close to the corridors of Juventus said that the medical report on the text of a break in the second division of the ligaments in the left knee player, which means his absence 50 days.
Juventus pay nearly 20 million euros to contract with Morata, which has the largest deal in the market so far, and came immediately after the departure of coach Antonio Conte, making many people associate buy the departure of the Italian coach, who was hired preferably with Alexis Sanchez, who moved to Barcelona.
Morata absence will affect a lot on his debut in Serie A, where they will catch warm-up exercises with the team under new coach Massimiliano Allegri.

Ronaldo misses the start of the season




Cristiano Ronaldo told a number of those close to him not to rush to return to action after an injury suffered in the final months of last season.
Real Madrid star played in the last 3 months of last season in addition to the World Cup, which is suffering from a knee injury, and refused to comfort despite a request from the medical team of the Royal Club to do so, but he entered in statements war with them.
Marca newspaper quoted sources close to Ronaldo now that he convinced not to rush back and that this may lead to missing the match against Sevilla European Supercup and also goes in front of the Spanish Super Atletico Madrid.
The same newspaper confirmed that the Department of Real Madrid supports the decision not to rush this, and they will not mind the absence of the player from the beginning of the league as well so as not to worsen things in the future.
Projections indicate a need of Ronaldo to break lasts two months before returning to the collective training, and this means that the player may return during the last days of the month of August.
The medical team and coach of Real Madrid prefer also not to risk travel Ronaldo accompanied the mission team of the United States of America in the tour warm-up for next season and so recognizing that Ronaldo if he traveled, he would want to go to all the meetings and for fear of aggravation of the injury the player in his knee that will need to rest and exercises focused with a medical team supervisor on the player.
It is planned in principle to start a tour Real Madrid warm-up in America and to travel there next Wednesday approved July 23, 2014 in Mission will include players who came out with their teams in the first round of the World Cup, such as Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso, and Croatian Luka Modric and Portuguese Pepe and Fabio Coentrao and Ronaldo.